Emerald Luxury Coaches are built on the legendary Prevost X3-45 chassis and body structure. When the X-Series was launched in 1984, it was North America’s first 102-inch, wide-body coach. Since then, the X-Series has become a favorite of professional drivers for its comfortable drivability, precise and secure dynamic qualities, and superior ride characteristics. The X-Series also is renowned for its versatility, with enough overall height to provide a spacious interior, but low enough to go places where larger coaches cannot without risking damage.
The Emerald’s Prevost-manufactured features and attributes include:
- Integral stainless steel structure for optimal passenger safety.
- Rivet-free shell siding.
- Stainless steel body up to the beltline.
- Environmentally friendly Volvo D13 engine exceeds EPA emission regulations for clean air and fuel economy.
- Independent suspension and low center of gravity for excellent drivability.
- Ultra-smooth ride with longest wheelbase in class.
- Prevost Electronic Stability Program for optimal control in adverse conditions.
- Class-leading interior headroom.
- Lowest overall height in its class, for easier access to low-clearance locations.
- 30-inch-wide entrance door with fewer and lower steps than others in its class for easier access.
- Abundant under floor storage and custom conversion space.
When an X3-45 shell arrives in our facility from Prevost, it is a drivable but bare-bones unit. All the power train and chassis systems are in place, tested and operational, and it also includes the slide-outs and exterior graphic design. Then our team of highly skilled technicians, craftsmen and fabricators get to work converting the shell into your fully equipped and meticulously prepared Emerald Luxury Coach.